Admission checklist Before Enrollment
“The greatest gift a parent can give to their children is the gift of education”. Indeed as parents, we often think of how better can we make our children’s future. We lack nowhere in giving them love, attention, and time. And these are the utmost important aspects considered in the growth of the children. As years pass by there comes a time when parents have to search for the Best Private Public School in Greater Noida to provide their children with the best education they can. So, why compromise on – love, time, and attention.
Here are some pinpoints I recommend going through before selecting a school for your children
There are Some Important things you should Research Before Taking Admission into the School
- Check how skilled and qualified teachers are in the school: Talking about the education field, first the teachers have to, be well qualified to provide complete knowledge to your kids. Nowadays mostly, both parents are working and are indeed a need time, parents hardly take out time to visit the child’s school to keep monitoring how well is the child doing or how well are teachers being with the class. It is important to know that a child spends 1/3rd of his life in school for a decade and a half. So rather than spending time with the admission counselor, you can take the initiative to speak to a couple of educators or teachers of the school. It can give you a better idea about how the school is focused on the future of your child.
- Academics, sports, and extracurricular activities: Activities make a child smart, confident, and alert and are a need of life now. As parents, it is our responsibility to encourage the overall development of the child. Each individual is blessed with different talents of their own. Schools do conduct sports and extracurricular activities apart from academics for children for their better development. Do give a check to what are yearly plans and schedules of the class your child is in. And how smartly the school can balance the bridge between academics and activities.
- Advancement and technologies: Like our times the duration of school are simply not based on computer periods. The era has now completely turned into a digital world. Keeping this in mind parents must have a keen look at how the advanced technologies have been implied on regular basis in the schools. And how friendly are the staff members using it? Ultimately it is going to lead to the first step of a child into the advanced world.
- Environment and value system: To keep a track of your kid’s healthy growth parents should monitor the value system and also sense the environment, where your kid will study for a long period. Sense whether they are providing a clean outlook on individuals, are teachers’ behavior good with the children, know that the traditional partiality system should not be carried forward, also check whether kids are not let down or humiliated. How loving the environment is of the school in class and after class. Check the value system also. Is the class been taught about humanitarian subjects like value education or social practice?
- Safety Concerns and distance: Please check how safety concern programs are being held. Like fire safety, natural calamities safety, and medical safety. This is something every being should be aware of. Last but not least check how far the distance of your home is from the school. As a faraway place is somehow stressful to reach. A nearby place of school can allow you to reach the Best CBSE School Greater Noida West in no time in case of any emergency. Otherwise also daily. To avoid hectic schedules and mess during school hours find a school to reach in no time.
Leave a Reply