Central Board of Secondary Education is the name of the country’s main education board. The education and teaching methods used by the CBSE board are entirely focused on the country’s needs. As hard as the state exams are, it has a more practical, easy, and student-friendly module than those.
Most parents want to send their child to a school that is either boarding or day boarding. At the age of 15 or 16, we also thought that the CBSE school was better than any other state school board. We all know that CBSE boarding schools are the best because they have better grades, better academic structures, and many other things.
CBSE’s course structure is designed to make studying as easy as possible, so there isn’t as much stress. The authorised NCERT books in CBSE boarding schools are exciting and fun, making learning easier.Our Paras School is one of Best Private Public School in Greater Noida and we provide best Education.
Atal Tinkering Labs
Knowledge to real-world applications. They can also reshoot the theories and see how they change the results, which helps them better understand the concepts in general.
The school library gives students the information, ideas, and knowledge they need to succeed in today’s news and knowledge-based world. A school library needs to teach students how to learn for a long time and help them think creatively and imaginatively to live as ideal and responsible citizens.
Sports and activities
CBSE boarding schools encourage their students to participate in extracurricular activities to find out what they can do and what they like to do with regular academic activities. CSM, one of the best boarding schools in Delhi NCR and Gurgaon, also helps students develop their other talents and interests.
Besides these, there are more good things about them. They are huge.
- The curriculum for the CBSE is constantly updated for a better syllabus, but the curriculum for state boards is only updated after many years.
- The Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) decides what kind of academic activities should provide stress-free, child-centred, holistic education to all children without sacrificing quality.
- All of the books have fun-filled activities between each chapter, which helps students learn in a fun way. It also allows for stress-free teaching. This is good for students because it makes them feel good.
- The CBSE has a grading system to know how well you did. Grades will be given to students from 6th to 10th class based on their curricular and extracurricular activities. Because of this, there will be no stress on the students to get good grades.
- Because the syllabus for all CBSE schools in the country is the same, the kids don’t have to deal with their parents moving from one part of the country to another.
- Much attention is paid to physical education in the CBSE syllabus, which gives good education and ensures students have a sound body and mind. They hold an all-India competition for Best CBSE School Greater Noida West every year to promote sports.
There are many different extracurricular activities that students can do at boarding schools. These include things like music, acting, and dancing. All CBSE boarding schools have a lot of ways for students to show off their skills at the same time as they study.
With so many advantages, the CBSE seems to be a better choice than any other board in the state. Finally, you can choose which education board you want to go with based on your plans.
Paras School is Best Private School in Greater Noida has become one of the most awarded CBSE school in Noida. Our students have performed marvelously in sports and academics